This week’s improvements and bug fixes
- Paragraph styles are now applied to all elements, including tables and bibliographies.
- When a cited item is missing from the library, a warning will be displayed in the bibliography and the inline citation will be highlighted.
- Equations within lists will now receive the ids they need, preventing an export error.
- If the automated metadata extraction fails, document import will continue as normal.
- The layout of sections in the inspector has been improved.