This week’s improvements and bug fixes
- Sorting in the template selector has been greatly improved.
- The RIS file parser is now more forgiving of differences in line endings.
- citeproc-js has been upgraded, fixing an issue with author-only citations.
- The layout of the cross-reference picker has been improved.
- Authors are now correctly added to bibliography items when manually edited.
- Notifications for sync errors/warnings have been improved, particularly for situations that can be caused by unreliable networks.
- Invitation links are now stored while the recipient signs in.
- The project diagnostics pages are available again.